Keynote Topics: “No Free Lunch in Sales: Corporate Influence in American Medicine”, Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher, Drugging our Children to Death, Duped, Doped and Dying in America
Audiences: Gwen frequently speaks to groups of professionals, entrepreneurs, health and human rights activists, and the general public. Her message is a poignant, if sometimes unpopular, wake up call to the current dangers existing in our healthcare system. Gwen advocates that it is a social responsibility to protect our children from greedy corporations and their corrupt agendas, and inspires others to become proactively involved in their health and mental wellness. An enthralling storyteller with a “shoot-from-the-hip” style of delivery, Gwen moves her audiences to laughter as well as tears with her anecdotal stories from her life as a 15-year-veteran Pharma rep.
We are very grateful to Gwen Olsen for speaking at our conference. Gwen has a unique perspective since she had both personal and work experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Gwen gave a high-energy, dynamic, honest and vulnerable presentation to help our audience deeply understand her message. She is very easy to listen to yet her message is quite powerful. She has a unique ability to tell scary, heartbreaking and deeply disturbing stories while keeping the atmosphere fun, upbeat and positive. Gwen did an outstanding job! We would be thrilled to have her come speak again as she was certainly an audience favorite.
The Real Truth About Health Conference
Our Association wanted a thought provoking keynote speaker who would energize our conference by challenging the traditional beliefs of pharmacy professionals regarding overuse of pharmaceuticals. Gwen’s message was provocative and passionate and supported with solid clinical evidence. She resonated strongly with many of our attendees, was not embraced by others and yet was often interrupted by spontaneous applause. Even if you don’t agree with everything Gwen says, you are moved by the power of her knowledge, conviction and experience.
Joe A. DaSilva, CAE, FACHE, Executive Director/CEO, Texas Pharmacy Association
Joining The Wealth Masters lineup of health experts, Gwen Olsen grabbed our attention with shocking revelations about the dark side of the pharmaceutical industry. Gwen’s philosophy is that we can’t be at our best mentally, physically or spiritually when we’re under the control of dangerous toxins. Expanding on secrets revealed in her book, Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher, Gwen presented a convincing argument that our current system is less about curing illness and more about maximizing profits by keeping as many people as possible dependent on expensive (and often unnecessary) medications. When companies can’t sell enough pills for their intended use, Gwen described the sinister practice of prescribing “off label” uses of the drugs for patients who may be unaware of their dangerous health risks. Although her message is serious and urgent, she managed to frame it in a positive and heartwarming call to action that challenged us all to make more informed choices and reclaim our personal power over our health and well-being.
Wealth Masters International
Gwen Olsen was a keynote speaker at our recent WAVE event attended by 1,300 people. Her message was compelling, timely and very well received.
She was one of the highest ranked speakers at our event (out of 35 speakers), and I strongly recommend her for a speaking engagement if you are speaking the truth to a rational approach to health care.
Dr Brian Kelly, President – Life Chiropractic College West
The Chicago Health Freedom Expo was pleased to have Gwen Olsen join the lecture series this year. She was part of the Family Health Panel which covered the broad range topic of the over drugging of America. Additionally she lectured about her personal experience as a former insider in the pharmaceutical industry that resulted in her becoming a health activist. She brought fresh insight to the growing problem of encouraged abuse of pharmaceutical drugs in America. As a former top performer in the industry, she was privy to the long term strategic planning of Big Pharmato create a population that is dependent on prescription drugs for a lifetime. Her personal insights coupled with her insider knowledge held the audiences spell bound. It is rare that an individual has the courage to speak out in support of their principles in the face of eminent dire financial consequences. Gwen is that rare person. What she shares gives others hope and sheds light on a new way of living without a dependency on drugs.
Gwen Olsen is a breath of fresh air in the truths she shares and in her relentless fight to curb prescription drug abuse. Her knowledge base is astounding; she’s done her homework and her courage in sharing the truths most manage to avoid or are completely oblivious to is way beyond admirable. Gwen’s presentation as the keynote speaker during our “Overdosed America” community awareness event in San Ramon, CA earlier this year was highly impactful. Those who attended were given a huge wakeup call about not only how we have become a “pill for every ill” society, but most importantly, what we can do individually to keep ourselves and our families safe from medications that are having a devastating impact on every community in America.
April Rovero, Founder/CEO
National Coalition Against Prescription Drug Abuse
Gwen with April Rovero, Founder NCAPDA
Gwen with Dr. Adam Church
Some of Gwen’s appearances and presentations are listed here:
- Speaker for the Life Visions conference by Life Chiropractic College, Atlanta, 2017
- Speaker at the Envision Festival 2016, Costa Rica
- Speaker for the Mental Wellness Summit, 2015
- Speaker for The Real Truth About Health Conference in Orlando, FL
- Keynote speaker for the Wave chiropractic event sponsored by Life Chiropractic College West
- Keynote speaker for “Overdosed America” community awareness event sponsored by NCAPDA
- Speaker for the Health Freedom Expo, Chicago, IL
- Speaker for Wealth Masters International M2 Conference in Boca Raton, FL
- Keynote speaker for the Texas Pharmacy Association Convention in Austin, TX
- Speaker for Wealth Masters International M2 Conference in Las Vegas, NV
- Invited speaker for the 11th Annual ICSPP Conference in Tampa, FL
- Public presentation and book signing at Elite Coaching Chiropractic Seminar in Las Vegas, NV
- Presentation and book signing at Community Drug Awareness Program Just Say “Know” to Prescription Drugs in Austin, TX
- Public presentation and book signing at the Columbine High School Tragedy and Anniversary in Aurora, CO
- Public presentation and book signing with Genita Petralli, author of ”Alcoholism: The Cause and the Cure” in Aptos, CA
- Public presentation, book signing and screening of the documentary Prescription: Suicide? in Coppell, TX
- Public presentation, book signing and screening of Prescription: Suicide? at Brave New Books in Austin, TX
- Inspirational speaker for the Teach the World About Chiropractic Seminar in Orlando, FL
- Guest speaker at the Teach the World About Chiropractic Conference in Addison, TX
- Guest speaker for the Pure and Powerful Chiropractic Conferencein Toronto, Canada sponsored by Dr. Peter Amlinger
- Public presentation and book signing for the Chiropractic Arts Center in Austin, TX sponsored by Michele Gerard, D.C.
- Keynote speaker for the screening of “Prescription: Suicide?”and book signing in Bolingbrook, IL
- Featured in a segment and interviewed on the “Drugging of American Children” in the French documentary “90 Minutes”
- Guest speaker at the Elite Coaching “Rise Above Your Limits” Seminar in Jersey City, NJ
- Appeared with “Prescription: Suicide?” film director, Robert Manciero in Austin, TX (See movie trailer on Home Page)
- Book signing at the National Natural Foods Association Southwest Conference in Dallas, TX
- Presentation on “The Hidden Risks of Prescription Drugs” and book signing at Unity Church of the Hills in Austin, TX
- Public presentation and book signing sponsored by Dr. BJ Hardick and Hardick Chiropractic Centre in London, Ontario, Canada
- Public presentation and book signing sponsored by Dr. Jon Guymon, Gateway to Wellness, Austin, Texas
- Private fundraiser in London, Ontario, Canada
- Private fundraising event and book signing in Houston, TX
- Private fundraising event and book signing in Dallas, TX
- Private fundraising event and book signing in San Jose, CA
- Private fundraising event and book signing in Baton Rouge, LA
- Presentation and book signing at Life University in Marietta, GA
- Public presentation and book signing at South Florida Family Chiropractic in Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Public presentation and book signing at Champion Chiropractic in Plantation, FL
- Public presentation and book signing in Denver, CO at the Sheraton Denver Tech Center sponsored by Pellow Chiropractic
- Public presentation and book signing in Colorado Springs, CO sponsored by Dr. Kristin Kells
- Public presentation and book signing at Brant Community Church in Brantford, Ontario, Canada
- Public presentation and book signing sponsored by Dr. Fred Roberto and West Cobb Chiropractic Center in Atlanta, GA
- Public presentation and book signing at Absolute Life Chiropractic in Vancouver, WA
- Public presentation and book signing at Burnt Hickory Baptist Church in Powder Springs, GA
- Public presentation and book signing at Yachter Family Chiropractic Center in Lake Mary, FL
- Public presentation and book signing sponsored by Bohemier Chiropractic Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Public presentation and book signing sponsored by Dr. Michele Gerard, Chiropractic Arts Center of Austin, P.C. in Austin, TX
- Public presentation and book signing in London, Ontario, Canada sponsored by Hardick Chiropractic Centre
- Public presentation and book signing in Brantford, Ontario, Canada sponsored by Elkin Natural Health Centre
- Public presentation in Austin, TX sponsored by Logan Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Book signing at Abundant Life HealthFoods in Lewisville, TX